Saugeen Cedars is a family-owned/operated campground located in the beautiful Municipality of West Grey, in the heart of farm country. Bring the entire family, Pet-Friendly (leashed & clean-up policy), and spend some quality family time enjoying the great outdoors!
Our 2021 Season is Mid-April to Mid-October.
For your added comfort & enjoyment, we offer:
- No-service Group Camping Areas
- Serviced Group Camping Areas
- Our Shuttle bus to take you upriver for your tubing experience
- Clean washroom, FREE hot showers, laundry facilities and comfort stations throughout the property
- State of the Art Secure Control Access gate
- Cabin Rentals with nearby washroom facilities
- River's Edge Snack Shack -- take a break from cooking -- burgers, fries, onion rings, and so much more - request a menu on check-in.
- Gate Store/Souvenir shop - T-shirts, hoodies, souvenirs, novelty items available to buy
- River's Edge Snack Shack also sells ice cream, fishing worms, firewood, pop, and candy and more!
- Planned Family-oriented Events/Activities
- A quiet, family atmosphere in a friendly, relaxed environment
Go canoeing, do some fishing (brown, speckled and rainbow trout), Inner Tubing, or, swim the beautiful and pristine waters of the Saugeen River.
If something a little more physical is what you prefer, try your hand at horseshoes, darts, Shuffleboard!!
Take a leisurely walk on the winding nature trails all within the park’s boundary. Wildflowers galore – you may also see deer, mink, muskrat, beaver, many varieties of birds!
No tent or trailer? –no problem! We have “Cabins/bunkies” available, ready for your family getaway.
C1 – The Hideaway – Nestled in the trees in a VERY private location – sleeps 6 – new in 2017 flush toilet exclusively for cabin rentals.
The following attractions are a short drive
Our location outside of Hanover, ON makes us an ideal destination or stop-over on the way to or from